An organized curriculum: it’s the dream of every educator, but many of us fall short in our organization as we become overwhelmed in the details. Let Jessica and Caitlin help you achieve your dream curriculum with these great tips!
In this episode, you will learn how to use batch planning to strategically and intentionally plan your school year, using standards as your guide as you spiral students’ learning with mini lessons and carefully placed units. They will also point you toward resources like Batch Planning Live and their new book, The Empowered ELA Teacher, to give you even more support!
End the struggle to organize now. Let this podcast episode inspire you to dig in and start planning your next school year with intention, meaning, and organization. You will thank yourself next school year when your kids are reaching their objectives and you’re leaving school on time each day!
Tune in now to hear:
- [02:25] Great organization starts with batch planning!
- [04:45] Our Batch Planning Live Event can help!
- [05:20] The basics of batch planning: how to strategically place units, lessons, and mini lessons to meet each standard and spiral learning
- [11:40] Our book, The Empowered ELA Teacher (now available for pre-order!), can help in your planning and organizing
- [11:00] Put your name on the waitlist and receive a free Book Club Kit!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today. We don’t want you to miss a single episode. We add a brand-new episode every week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra awesome today, we would be super grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast, and they’re also so much fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let us know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!