Are your students lacking confidence and direction in their writing? Are you lacking confidence and direction in teaching writing? Listen in as Caitlin and Jessica explore three reasons that writing frameworks will help you create successful writers.
Caitlin and Jessica will explain how frameworks can build confidence by giving your students a recognizable structure for writing their essays. In turn, frameworks create a roadmap that students can follow in other writing situations, as well. The best part? This predictable approach actually encourages creativity, as students know what to include in their writing and can branch off from there, challenging themselves to dig deeper and try new techniques.
Additionally, Caitlin and Jessica would like to invite you to join the free live event, 4 Proven Strategies for Teaching Literary Analysis. Click the link below and choose your time. At the event, you will get to see part of an EB Academic’s writing framework, so you can begin to think about how you can implement frameworks in your classroom, too.
Tune in now to hear:
- [00:50] Join us for our free live event, 4 Proven Strategies for Teaching Literary Analysis
- [01:55] What do writing frameworks do for students? #1: They give you and your students confidence.
- [06:10] How and why a framework creates confidence
- [09:50] #2: A framework gives students a road map for writing
- [14:00] #3: A framework helps to make writing more exciting and fun
- [16:10] Come join our 4 Proven Strategies event to see part of our writing framework!
- [16:50] Join us next week as we discuss 3 things all great writing teachers already do
Want to learn more about joining The EB Writing Program or how to start the purchase order process for your school district?
Visit : https://www.ebwritingprogram.com/school-licensing
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today. We don’t want you to miss a single episode. We add a brand-new episode every week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra awesome today, we would be super grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast, and they’re also so much fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let us know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!