If you feel like it can be hard to step out of your teacher identity and embrace all the other aspects of your life that make you happy and whole, take a listen as Caitlin and Jessica pose 22 questions to help you thrive not only inside, but outside the classroom.
Caitlin and Jessica will talk about the importance of mindset and challenge you to set new intentions for yourself after you take an honest inward look with these 22 thought-provoking questions. Consider these questions carefully and ask yourself how the answers affect you.
Get ready to be inspired to make the changes you need in order to thrive this year! This podcast episode will help you think about what you value, what you want, and how you will get there. It all starts with 22 questions.
Tune in now to hear:
- [00:50] Be, Do, Thrive: What does this mean?
- [02:00] The importance of thriving as a person, not just as a teacher
- [03:20] The power of mindset
- [04:50] Taking the time to adjust your mindset
- [07:00] The 22 questions to ask yourself. Listen, consider, and rate yourself!
- [11:40] How are your answers to these questions affecting your life? What actions can you take in order to thrive?
- [14:00] What is your intention for the next 30 days? The next 90 days? Set a timeline and take action.
- [15:10] Share your intentions with us at EB Academics on social media or in our facebook group!
- [15:50] Listen next time as Caitlin and Jessica talk about reengaging students through collaboration and connection!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today. We don’t want you to miss a single episode. We add a brand-new episode every week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra awesome today, we would be super grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast, and they’re also so much fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let us know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!