This position has been filled. Thank you for applying!
Content Executive Assistant
We are looking for an executive assistant to manage our content creation process as well as design digital content that we provide. Our company creates engaging and rigorous English Language Arts lessons for middle school teachers to use in their classrooms. The content executive assistant position communicates with members of our content team and ensures that all the steps in the process are met in order for a quality resource to be uploaded to our site for teachers to access.
This position would entail:
- Managing deadlines with members of the content team
- Emailing completed content to the photographer
- Offering design ideas for the photographer
- Organizing content in Google Drive
- Uploading content onto our site
- Scheduling content-related emails
- Editing content
- Designing a monthly content calendar
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Expertise using Powerpoint and Google Slides to design content (not just how to to use PPT)
- Confidence in using custom fonts and clipart
- Eye for design
- Confident and accurate with grammar
- Able to complete tasks/projects quickly and accurately
An IDEAL CANDIDATE embodies our company’s core values:
– You Care About the WOW Factor
– You Have Integrity and Honesty
– You Strive to Be the Best of the Best
– You Are Growth Oriented
– You Have a Positive Attitude
This is an ideal position for a creative individual with an eye for design. Experience in the middle school classroom is a plus but not a necessity.
- Step 1: Candidates must complete the application steps below for consideration.
- Step 2: Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a short project to be reviewed for quality, style, communication, and timeliness.
- Step 3: Candidates with great submissions will be asked to attend an interview.
- Step 4: Final Candidates will be offered the position with a 30, 60, and 90-day review.
If interested in applying, please send us an email at email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter, why you feel you are the perfect person for this position, and your favorite book from when you were in middle school in the subject line of the email.