This position has been filled. Thank you for applying!
Teachers Pay Teachers Assistant
EB Academics is looking for someone to join our EB Team to handle everything related to our Teachers Pay Teachers store! If you are someone who is detail-oriented and creative with an eye for design, then this might be the position for you!
This position would entail:
- Updating past Teachers Pay Teachers resources to make them digital (must be proficient with Google Slides)
- Ensuring that the digital resources you create are visually appealing (proficient with using clipart and ability to stay on-brand with our current content)
- Updating cover photos of past content on Teachers Pay Teachers (will communicate with our photographer and other team members)
- Updating descriptions, titles, and previews
- Adding video previews
- Ensuring that featured content on our Teachers Pay Teachers site is timely (i.e., holiday resources are changed accordingly)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Confident using Google Slides and PowerPoint for creating and designing
- Confident with custom fonts and clipart
- Eye for design
- Confident and accurate with grammar
An IDEAL CANDIDATE embodies our company’s core values:
– You Care About the WOW Factor
– You Have Integrity and Honesty
– You Strive to Be the Best of the Best
– You Are Growth Oriented
– You Have a Positive Attitude
This is an ongoing project. For each resource on Teachers Pay Teachers that is updated and meets all criteria set forth, you will be paid on a per project basis, ranging from $30 for smaller projects to $60 for larger projects. Right now there are approx. 50 resources ready for updates with more resources soon to be ready for posting.
- Step 1: Candidates must complete the application steps below for consideration.
- Step 2: Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a short project to be reviewed for quality, style, communication, and timeliness.
- Step 3: Candidates with great submissions will be asked to attend an interview.
- Step 4: Final Candidates will be offered the position with a 30, 60, and 90-day review.
If interested in applying, please send us an email at email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter, why you feel you are the perfect person for this position, and your favorite book from when you were in middle school in the subject line of the email.